Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws have increased in size and difficulty, and have become so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled.
You can purchase a software program, spend hours deciphering tax statements, cross your fingers that you are entering the right numbers in the right places, giving the right answers to the multitude of questions the software asks, and hope things calculate and transfer correctly and securely. With simple tax returns, you might accept that risk. But the more complex the return, the more chance there is for frustration, errors and missed opportunities to save money on deductions and credits. It’s sort of the home remedy method vs. a physician consultation. How long do you want to endure pain, and what will yield the best result?
Allam Tax Pro has a full-time tax preparation department that is staffed by highly trained and experienced tax professionals. Each year we prepare hundreds of Federal, and State tax returns for individuals, proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies. We know what to look for in preparing your return. Just as important, you have someone available to ask questions of during the rest of the year.
Here’s what you get when we prepare your tax return…
- Comprehensive Tax Organizer and Questionnaire to help organize your tax records and find all eligible deductions and credits.
- “No charge” review of prior years returns for missed tax saving opportunities.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit potential IRS contacts.
- E-filing of all eligible federal and state tax returns so you will get your refund quicker.
- Tax planning strategies to help reduce your taxes and keep more money in YOUR POCKET.
- “Peace-of-Mind” Accuracy Guarantee that your tax return will be prepared correctly or we pay both penalties and interest on our mistakes.
- Monitoring and notification of estimated tax filing due dates throughout the year.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.